*~*

A Life of Honest Connection

Monday, October 29, 2012

What's with the absence from blogging?

What's with the absence from creating?
What's with the absence from writing?
Why is it that we go through these dry spells if you will?
Why is it that I will sit down and watch TV for a few hours and beat myself up while doing it because I'd rather be writing? (I'm very flexible)
What is it in me that loves to self sabotage?
Am I really just too hard on myself sometime, hey, I said sometime, not all of the time?
I can go through dry spells and then I can go through amazing bursts of creative inspiration.
Lately, I can get a burst of creative inspiration and not be able to write through the inspiration.
It's almost like there are so many ideas that I can't filter and focus on one, so I don't focus on any.

This is a sure-fire way to remain in this status quo of life that I have created and I have to tell you and me, me, are you listening? I won't stand for this. I won't stand for the status quo. Life is too short, life is too much fun and there's too much of everything to explore to sit inside beating myself up for not doing what my soul is craving to do. Craving to create. Craving to inspire. Craving to conquer success. Craving to make people laugh. Craving to find bliss in every, single, solitary, PRESENT moment.

I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment