*~*

A Life of Honest Connection

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Energetic Reason You Shouldn't Carry Credit Card Debt

I've been working on consolidating my credit card debt into a loan so that I can pay it all off once and for all. If you're an avid reader or follower of this blog you know that this is something I've been working on, off and on, for about 10 years. Money is simply an energy and I've been holding on to a few truths about money in my space for awhile now. Mostly that I'm bad with money, can't handle having large amounts of it and that I don't deserve to live a life of abundance.

While reflecting with a psychic genius friend of mine this morning I had an enlightening AHA! My loan came through this morning and I joyfully spent the morning paying off large chunks of debt with high interest rates! It was joyful, empowering and FUN! Then it hit me. All of the things that I had used my credit cards for were energetically stuck in my space, following me around, making it difficult for me to attract and accept more abundance. Every time I had to use my card out of guilt because I didn't have enough money in my account to buy groceries was stuck in my space. When I had to pay the vet $900 for my little dog who was attacked by a coyote, was doing the same thing! All of that fear, anxiety, terror and GUILT that I let her get attacked was STILL in my space.

Of COURSE, there were some good memories in there as well. My families trip to Mexico to celebrate my Dad's 65th birthday was a big amount of debt I was carrying that had a positive vibration to it, but it still made it hard for me to find the space in my life to enjoy something like that again.

I have no doubt that if I used my cards consciously and made sure before each purchase that I did it from a place of abundance, joy and freedom that I COULD make the energy of my credit cards work for me. I know for a fact that I wasn't.

So why is this loan different? Because I accepted it from a place of power, allowing me the freedom to get my debt under control and be a fucking adult. It carries with it the vibration of all of those things and there is definitely not any guilt attached to it!

Adulting it up in every part of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment